|1. Is it true that admissions are open throughout the year?
A. No,One Session Commences in July every year.
2. What about placement?
A. The courses conducted by LNMCBM are job-oriented. We have thorough placement cell catering to the sound placing of our students.
3. Do you offer correspondence programs?
A. The college has been declared as Study Centre for various courses from Directorate of Distance Education , B.R.A.Bihar UniversityMuzaffarpur.
4. Do I have to submit my original certificates?
A. Yes, at the time of admission every candidate has to submit their original certificates which will be verified by the University and returned to the Candidate later on.
5. Whether LNMCBM is recognized by AICTE?
A. Yes, MBA – 2 Years Full Time course, MBA – 3 Years Part Time course and MCA programs are duly approved by AICTE.
6. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA Full Time course?
A. Candidates are required to face a written test organized by the AIMA (MAT), CAT , XAT, and other National Level Eligiblity Tets and candidates With minimum 50% of Composite Score have to participate in a group discussion and an interview for final selection.
7. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA Part Time course?
A. For part time course there is an interview of the candidate.
8. What is the eligibility criteria to participate in the interview for MBA Part Time course?
A. The candidate should have at least two years work experience .
9. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA and BCA course?
A. For BBA, the student should have 10+2(or equivalent) degree in any discipline. For BCA, the student should have 10+2(or equivalent) degree with mathemetics as one of the subject.
10. What is the procedure for taking admission in BBA and BCA course?
A. Admisison is being done on the basis of Intermidiate /+2 Marks.
11. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA course?
A. Graduate with mathematics at Intermidiate/+2 Level are eligible for MCA Course .
12. What is the procedure for taking admission in MCA course?
A. There will be a written test followed by an interview for final selection.
13. Whether the courses conducted by your institution are recognized by the government?
14. What is the status of the college?
A. The college is an Autonomous college under B. R. A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
15. How old this institution is?
A. The college was established in the year 1973 and it is the oldest college of Bihar in the field of management and IT studies.