In 21st century, where varied global paths are getting close and integrated rapidly to become global village, nobody can ignore the concept and vision of efficient and dynamic India. In the course of transforming in new avatar, India has to work hard on multi-dimensional facets to which socio-economic perspective is predominant. In this endeavor, entrepreneurs and business persons can play significant and perceptive role. Being the game-changer, the ideas and activities they are incorporating in the areas of knowledge disruption, technological upgradation, socio-economic upliftment, livelihood generation and community development are of paramount importance.
The Lalit Narayan Mishra New India Change-maker Award, 2018 is designed to recognize an individual who is committed to and engaged in creating positive change in different dimensions of the society.
Criteria for Evaluation
- An Indian national operating in India.
- Created an environment for socio-economic improvement and set a milestone in respective field.
- Exerted significant impact on the society.
- Should have sustainable and replicable model.
- Should be based on innovative idea.
- Recognised by the society at large.
The award is open for Indian nationals working in India in the age group (18-35 years). All young change-makers are invited to apply for the award.
All change-makers will have to fill an online form which is available on the website of L N Mishra College of Business Management (www.lnmcbm.org). An eminent jury will review all the application forms and choose the Top five applicants. LNMCBM team will do project site visit of those applicants to observe their work and impact.
The award will carry a trophy along with a citation and cash reward of Rs. 2, 51,000.
The application form for the award will be available on the LNMCBM website from 01 December, 2017. Last date for submission will be 22nd December, 2017. Five applicants will be shortlisted from those who will apply and their names will be published on LNMCBM website by 5thJanuary, 2018 and communicated for site visit. Project site visit will be conducted before 31st January, 2018. Winner will be awarded in a ceremony to be held at Patna/ Muzaffarpur on 02nd February, 2018 on the birth anniversary of Late Shri Lalit Narayan Mishra.
Terms and conditions for participant
- The decision of jury will be final and no correspondence and discussion will be entertained
- The jury has the right to disqualify any participant if they believe the participant has provided false or misleading information
- In the event that any participant is disqualified from the event, the jury may withdraw the award given to the participant. The jury may decide whether the replacement participant should be selected.